Re: whitch compiler do you cho - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From yapand
Subject Re: whitch compiler do you cho
Date
List pgsql-odbc
hi, Dave

I'm a litter puzzled for that.

as you say, I really use VC++ 6.0 to build the file, but I cant get the same dll file as you gave in the dll version or msi file.

no matter which way I build , using nmake /f win32.mak in command or using VC++ 6.0 Window , the result is the same.Both of The dll files I got are different with you provided.

my building environment as the following:

OS: Windows 2000 sp4
VC: VC++ 6.0.8168.2
Sources : psqlodbc 8.1.1.0
dll    :psqlodbc  8.1.1.0
msi    :psqlodbc  8.1.1.0

Could you please tell me the detailed compile environment of you?

Thank you very much!