Re: Sun to release Java as Open Source

From: Thomas Hallgren
Subject: Re: Sun to release Java as Open Source
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Robert Treat wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 03:56, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>> For all you Java fans ;-)
>>

> If you had sent this email to yourself I think you would have hit a wider
> audience.  :-)

Yeah. I'm beginning to grasp some of the problems that the Christian missionaries must have
encountered when they tried to redeem my ancestors (who I believe were Nordic vikings) back
in the 11th century...

Hmm, wait. Perhaps a better analogy is when Copernicus was trying to convince people that
the earth was rotating around the Sun :-)

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren