Re: 8.2 features status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: 8.2 features status
Date
Re: 8.2 features status
List pgsql-hackers
Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 08:21:41AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> From Bruce's perspective this actually doesn't add too much to the
>> workload. Generate the link, possibly paste some archive urls into the
>> wiki and then someone can come behind and clean up.
>
> Or better yet, if editing the TODO is more accessible then we're not
> dependent on one person to maintain it.

To be fair, Bruce has offered to allow that to happen even on his home
machine (Bruce that is a bad idea btw) and ANYONE can submit a patch. It
may not be a web interface that people could log into but it is entirely
possible to contribute back with it.

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/