Re: 8.2 features status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lukas Smith
Subject Re: 8.2 features status
Date
Re: 8.2 features status
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Bruce,
>
>> OK, seems this should be a separate application, not done in the TODO
>> list, and I am not willing to take on that additional workload.
>
> That's my feeling.   But I think that we have enough people who are
> interested to maintain it.   If we don't, there was no point anyway.

/me raises his hand ..

I already have a wiki I use to help maintain the php.net semi official
release todo list:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/PHPTODO/

But its running on MySQL ..

However since it was easy for me to add a subwiki [1] I just did that
and gave the world read/write access. I am sure someone else will soon
step up and provide something nicer running on PostgreSQL :)

regards,
Lukas

[1] http://oss.backendmedia.com/PGSQLTODO/