Re: performance issue with a specific query - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: performance issue with a specific query
Date
List pgsql-performance

> try turning off genetic query optimization.  regarding the rhel4
> issue...does rhel not come with a c compiler? :)

Enterprises are not going to compile. They are going to accept the
latest support by vendor release.

Redhat has a tendency to  be incredibly stupid about this particular
area of their packaging.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/