Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: /contrib/cube improvements: Update - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Reich
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: /contrib/cube improvements: Update
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ok. If I understand this correctly, earthdistance required cube. So,
I'll fix the test for earthdistance to work with the new cube code.

The problem is that there are new functions in cube.sql, so the output
is now different and breaks the diff (to state the obvious).

Josh Reich