Re: Values list-of-targetlists patch for comments (was Re: - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Values list-of-targetlists patch for comments (was Re:
Date
List pgsql-patches
Joe Conway wrote:
> Since the feature freeze is only about a week off, I wanted to post this
> patch even though it is not yet ready to be applied.

Sorry -- I just realized that two new files for ValuesScan didn't make
it into the patch posted earlier. Here they are now -- please untar in
your postgres sourcetree root in addition to applying the patch.

(I thought "cvs diff -cN" should have included the new files, since I
had earlier done "cvs add" on them, but it didn't work. I could swear
that worked for me in the past...)

Thanks,

Joe

Attachment