Re: Database comparison collateral - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Derek M. Rodner
Subject Re: Database comparison collateral
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

Forrester just issued their Wave on Open Source Databases.  It does a
very good job of comparing technical features.  I think that you need
access to the site to review the data however, and I am not sure of the
"rules" about what I can disclose on a mailing list.

Do a search for "The Forrester Wave:  Open Source Databases, Q2 2006".
It has a publication date of June 14, 2006 by Noel Yuhanna.

Derek

Derek M. Rodner
Director, Marketing
EnterpriseDB Corporation