Re: plpython sets - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tino Wildenhain
Subject Re: plpython sets
Date
Re: plpython sets  (Matteo Bertini <matteo@naufraghi.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Matteo Bertini wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm working with pl/python and I'd like to use the set returning
> function feature.
>
> I'm not working in a debug python, so the iterator bug is not a problem me.
>
> Can someone point me to some plpython.c "setof" enabled sources?
>
> Hint to build them in an ubuntu dapper environment are welcome too :-P !
>
> Thanks a lot every developer involved in postgres!
> PL/setyourlanguagehere is fantastic!

http://python.projects.postgresql.org/

This works very well for me - although it needs some more
finish (docs and so on) maybe if more people using it
it can get better.

SRF - even lazy ones (e.g. generators) work nicely there.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain