Re: plPHP and plRuby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: plPHP and plRuby
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> However, the lack of a maintainer who is an active participant in the
> community is a serious drawback ... probably even a fatal one.   Josh, is
> there a reason why the PL/Ruby hacker doesn't want to play with us?

I don't think it is, "doesn't want to play with us". I think he just
doesn't :).

That being said, we may want to check and see if he participates in
PostgreSQLFR (he is french).

Also note, that if it were included, CMD would dedicate resources to
help keeping it stable etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/