Re: The name of the game - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: The name of the game
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> So tell your customer whatever seems easiest (yes, that's most likely
> postgres - that would be even easier than pgsql.org, if we had it, since
> it's easily pronouncable) and let's have a computer deal with sorting
> that part out.

Great then I get to explain why postgres is postgresql but not pgsql...

Meh :).

I get your point. My point is that it does matter from a normal user
point of view.

Is it a huge deal? Of course not, but it is also not a red-herring.
There is a cost associated.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/