Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Perhaps it's no surprise that I disagree when you say PL/J could be
>> considered in the same light as PL/Java. Then again, I'm fairly
>> biased ;-)
>
> This attitude does you no credit, Thomas.

My diplomatic skills are somewhat limited :-) I might be blunt at times.
I'm sure there are other more subtle ways to get the message through.
I'm trying to be honest and up-front. IMO, that should count for something.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren