Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Date
Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 5/4/20 11:16 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes.  You can
> see them here:
>
>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
> It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting.  The community doc
> build should happen in a few hours.

Thank you again for compiling and maintaining the release notes through
another major release cycle, I know it's no small undertaking!

Attached is a proposal for the "major enhancements" section. I borrowed
from the press release[1] but tried to stay true to the release notes
format and listed out the enhancements that way.

Open to suggestion, formatting changes, etc.

Thanks!

Jonathan

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3bd579f8-438a-ed1a-ee20-738292099aae%40postgresql.org