Re: [HACKERS] drop if exists remainder - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] drop if exists remainder
Date
List pgsql-patches
Jim C. Nasby wrote:

>> Important as you are, "one swallow does not make a summer".
>>

> On the other hand, unless we want the lists filling up with a bunch of
> +1 posts, it's probably better to assume that unless someone objects a
> patch would be accepted.

What happened was that Tom objected to (or at least queried the need
for) the patch on the grounds that it was bloat that nobody had asked
for. And when I asked I wasn't exactly deluged with requests to commit,
so I concluded that it was not generally wanted. Since then I have had
probably 10 requests for it, so I am now going to work to update it and
will post a revised patch.

cheers

andrew