Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3:
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> - I reviewed the patch and found it to be of good quality, restoring the
> broken functionality, without breaking your speed improvements. I
> applied the patch.

To me, *your* patch broke the source.
You removed the code I insisted to retain until the other stuff is
completely accepted a second time; simple #ifdef would have been enough.
I made very clear that messing around with the query tool is
unacceptable to me since it was and is *the* essence of pgadmin to me.
You want me out, I am out.

Regards,
Andreas