Re: killing gborg - devision of labor - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chris Ryan
Subject Re: killing gborg - devision of labor
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh,
   Yes I was aware of that but it's good to bring that to everyones
attention. That is one of the reasons that makes the automated
conversion now harder than it was way-back-when and why I think the
more projects we can get to move with just CVS and or mailman archives
would be the easiest.

Chris Ryan

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC