Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Keener
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
> Nobody is claiming that the CoC is perfect, or that it can anticipate
every situation; it's just a framework for handling disputes about
abusive and/or antisocial behavior

1) Antisocial is a cop-outs word that is so broad as to be useless. That previous sentence can be classified as antisocial because of its accusive tone.

2) Why do we need a separate process for personal disputes that have no parties who officially represent the organization in any way?

Jim