Licensing of .DLL files - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vladimira Nitrova
Subject Licensing of .DLL files
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

We'd like to distribute the following .DLL files within our software so
as our users don't have to install these files separately:
comerr32.dll, krb5_32.dll, libeay32.dll, libintl-2.dll, libiconv-2.dll
and ssleay32.dll.

However, the problem is that we don't know who we shall contact to get
the permission or learn about the conditions for distribution.

We know about BSD license to the libpq.dll file, however does it include
also the above mentioned libraries? Are the above mentioned files
covered by the PostgreSQL copyright as well?

Could you please advise? Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

Vladimira Nitrova
CHARONWARE s.r.o.
Ulehlova 267/5, 70030 Ostrava, Czech Republic
http://www.casestudio.com - Data modeling tools
E-mail: vnitrova@casestudio.com