Re: Question about the contrib rpm ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DANTE ALEXANDRA
Subject Re: Question about the contrib rpm ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

We are working with PostGreSQL since november 2005, and ours questions
are automatically those of novice persons, that's why your answer
suprises us.

The aim of our question about the "contrib" rpm was to understand why
this package exists, what it is used for, and how generate it. We know
that we are building our own rpm, but by doing this, we also test
PostGreSQL on an IA64 platform...

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Agnès & Alexandra