Re: 1.4.2? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: 1.4.2?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Hi Dave,

> Mainly because it got overlooked (sorry). It won't go onto the stable branch anyway though - we never had a bug
reportabout it (just the patch),

At least we got one bug report... see bug #341117 at debian.org [1] :)

> and I'm not prepared to modify that code with virtually zero field testing to 'fix' it in 1.4.x.

I tested it myself ;) Just joking, I fully understand your position.
However, can you please consider adding it for next release? I'll keep
trace of it separately in debian packages until it's included upstream.

Cheers,
Raph