Re: Query results in grid, new patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> I have been unable to make it misbehave on XP. I haven't tried OSX or
> Linux as I don't have either to hand atm. Can you give me a precise
> example to test? I have had complete success copying individual cells,
> groups of rows, groups of columns and arbitrary blocks of cells.

I'm current building a version of pgadmin3-trunk with this
patch included. Should show up as pgadmin3-test in the
snapshots folder on developer.pgadmin.org in an hour or
two (That G3 really takes ages to compile pgadmin... ;-) ).

greetings, Florian Pflug