Re: TSearch2 / German compound words / UTF-8 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: TSearch2 / German compound words / UTF-8
Date
List pgsql-general
Hmm, I have found a small bug:
When there is a compound affix with zero length of search pattern (which
should not be!), ispell dictionary ignores all other compound affixes.
Original afix file contains

flag ~\`:
    E              >       -E,NINGS        #~ avskrive > avskrivnings-
    Z Y Z Y Z Y    >       -ZYZYZY,-       #- flerezyzyzy > fler-

ZYZYZY makes down other affixes. Thats why my2ispell removes zyzyzy affix...

I fix it in code of dictionary. Try attached patch, I'll apply it on
monday to CVS.

Thanks a lot for persistence.

Attachment