Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Arnaud Lesauvage
Subject Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Tom Lane a écrit :
> None of this explains why odbc is slow when psql isn't, though,
> especially not if you are using one of the recent odbc releases
> that relies on libpq.  The wire-level behavior certainly ought
> to be the same for anything using libpq ...

Yes.
I am trying to figure out what the difference is between an ODBC
call and a "direct" call, from another application...
The issue might be at a higher level, but I have no clue right now...

Regards
--
Arnaud