About CASE Studio - generate SQL output (how to link tablespace to table definition) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emi Lu
Subject About CASE Studio - generate SQL output (how to link tablespace to table definition)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Does anybody have the experiences of using "CASE Studio" ?

I used CASE Studio 2.2.1,and it helps me get a global picture of all
objects we have. I tried to generate SQL outputs for tables'
definitions. However, I cannot figure out how to specify tablespaces for
indexes. For example, " ... primary key (***) using tablespace
fis_index" ,  "unique constraint using tablespace fis_index", etc.

Also, please clue me in how feasible the SQL outputs generated by CASE
Studio? I mean do you think it can generate what you expect from your
experiences?

Thanks a lot,
Emi