ODBCng looking for testers - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject ODBCng looking for testers
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

As some of you may know Command Prompt has been working on a clean room
implementation
of an ODBC driver for PostgreSQL. We call it ODBCng and it is 100% FOSS.

We are not trying to replace the current ODBC driver but we do things a
little differently which
may benefit certain ODBC users. Primarily we are protocol based, not
libpq based and we are
written from scratch with a goal of 3.51 compliance from the outset.

We are currently looking for avid testers of the Win32 release and would
greatly appreciate any
feedback that the  community can provide.

The website is here:
http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/odbcng

Any bugs you encounter we would appreciate it if you would file tickets.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake