Latest release of PostgreSQL ODBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dado Colussi
Subject Latest release of PostgreSQL ODBC driver
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I tried to compile the latest snapshot (psqlodbc-08.01.0108) on my Mac
OS X 10.4.4 with little success. The compiler generated many signess
warnings and stopped at an error:

results.c:168: error: conflicting types for 'PGAPI_DescribeCol'
pgapifunc.h:62: error: previous declaration of 'PGAPI_DescribeCol' was here

Is there a working release (not dev snapshot) of the driver or should I
just forget about ODBC with PostgreSQL?

Dado