Re: PostgreSQL Solaris packages now in beta - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jignesh K. Shah
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Solaris packages now in beta
Date
List pgsql-performance
For people installing PostgreSQL on Solaris with the new packaget, it
will show a greatly improved experience to get PostgreSQL up and running
which was quite a inhibitor in terms of "Love at First Sight". This will
now help people familiar with Solaris have a great first impression of
PostgreSQL  and hence lower the barrier of entry to PostgreSQL. With
more than 3.7 million downloads of Solaris 10 already, now PostgreSQL
have accesss to probably a 3.7 million  incremental user-base of these
relatively "New" PostgreSQL users.

Regards,
Jignesh