Re: Does this look ethical to you? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Date
List pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Tony Caduto wrote:

> I would call it fairly shady. I am guessing that by doing so they are
> getting placement within search
> engines or something.

Hi Joshua,
Yep, that's the part that I don't like.
Using Postgresql in there is one thing as it's good because you have to
have Postgresql in order to use any admin program.

I once by mistake used Instant Messenger in a title on one of my pages
and had links that had Instant Messenger and AOL had a cow and made me
remove the links.   I don't see how Navicat using PG Lightning Admin in
their links and title is any different.

They must be threatend by my product :-)

I did ask them nicely to remove the link, we shall see.

Thanks for the input.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design