Re: [ODBC] Stored Procedures - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Markus Schaber
Subject Re: [ODBC] Stored Procedures
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi, Minal,

Minal A. Aryamane wrote:
> I dont knoiw if I have got the right mailing list, I thought some one will
> be able to help me in this regard..

This is easy to decide:

If your SQL statements work via psql or other command line tools, but
fail when submittend via ODBC, use the pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org list.

If it works via psql, but fails via JDBC, use the
pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org list.

If you use neither JDBC nor ODBC, or the query equally fails via psql,
try a list like pgsql-sql@postgresql.org.

When submitting your problem to an inappropriate list, there are less
people _capable_ to help, and less people _willing_ to help.

HTH,
Schabi