Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - success - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miha Radej
Subject Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - success
Date
List pgadmin-support
hi!

yes... well... status report... i removed any wx related stuff i've
installed from source from my system. i then decided to give yast a try
and i installed wxgtk and wxdevel from there; yast is offering version
2.6.1. pgadmin compiled and is running nicely, with the exception of not
being able to produce a debug build (configure fails if i use
--enable-debug).

for now i'll stick to what i have and try to figure out what went wrong
some other time :)

thanks again for all your help!

regards,
Miha

--
"... the small primitive tribes joined up and became huge, powerful
primitive tribes with more sophisticated weapons."  -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods