Re: Preventing access of user1 to user2's database - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Danjel Jungersen
Subject Re: Preventing access of user1 to user2's database
Date
List pgsql-novice
On 10 Jan 2006 at 12:01, Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:

> I must say that my pg_hba.conf contains 2 lines (one for 127.0.0.1 and
> another for 10.0.24.x) with the 'all' word for databases and
> tables.... could this be the reason ? Could this file override user
> priviliges ? ...This file is still confusing for me....
I think so...
By memory, there is an option "sameuser" (or something like it), that
should do the trick.
I have to say that I have not yet managed to get my server running,
so I may not be all correct ;-)

Best of luck
Danjel