Re: Installation trouble - Solved - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Installation trouble - Solved
Date
List pgsql-general
>>Well they are kept on PostgreSQL.Org servers, they are called PGDG
>>rpms... I don't
>>think you can get much more official then that.
>>

>I think they are official like pginstaller/Win32 is official.  It is
>endorsed by our project, but sort of separate too.

O.k. well now I am confused... Why the distinction?

Is TSearch2 part of the PostgreSQL project?, plPerl?

Those are both, independent though included in core (although one is
contrib)?

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/