Re: is this a bug or I am blind? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mage
Subject Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
Date
List pgsql-general
Jaime Casanova wrote:

>>I tried it in two databases (dump and load to another one), so I don't
>>think that we have corrupted indexes.
>>

>the problem persist after a dump a reload? then there is not because
>an index corruption... can you send part of the data that reproduces
>the bug?
>

>>I can try on a newer version of postgresql on another server.
>>
>>By the way, if this is a bug then it's a serious one. We have it in
>>production environment.
>>
>>      Mage
>>

>what locales do you have? encoding?

The problem can be reproduced on pgsql 8.0.3, compiled from source.
This is a third machine where the bug persists. I dumped the table and
loaded in.
I cannot send the table to you because it contains user data and
passwords. I will try to create a fake one with the same problem.

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgsql --with-python
client_encoding                | LATIN2
 lc_collate                     | hu_HU
 lc_ctype                       | hu_HU
 lc_messages                    | en_US