Re: tsearch2: How to use different configurations for two - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Vollmer
Subject Re: tsearch2: How to use different configurations for two
Date
List pgsql-general
[Andrew, sorry for the PM - I pressed the wrong button.]

Andrew J. Kopciuch wrote:
>>You could write a one trigger for the table to handle both.
>
> Something like this :

[...]

> You can modify the function to be slightly more configurable with parameters
> taking the column names, and config names and make it a little more reusable.
> You can accomplish what you want though.

I'm a total beginner in regards to pgsql functions, so thanks a lot
for your example. When I have some time tomorrow, I'll try it out
and also take a look at the PL/pgSQL docs.

Thanks for your help,

- Stephan

Attachment