Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?
Date
Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?  (Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@sigpipe.cz>)
List pgsql-general
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Actually, I suspect it's puking on the #'s in the email addresses.

> Nope, that isn't it .. the thing is, from this end, I can't see/find any
> problems ... he's subscribed to the list:

> %mj_shell -p xxxx who pgsql-general | grep -i sigpipe.cz
>    neuhauser+pgsql-general#postgresql.org@sigpipe.cz
>    neuhauser@sigpipe.cz

Is it possible that majordomo is pushing out the messages just fine, but
then something downstream (ie one of the forwarders) is puking on the
funny addresses?  Not sure why you'd not be seeing bounce-backs if that
were it, but ...

            regards, tom lane