Re: FW: Advanced search form - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: FW: Advanced search form
Date
List pgsql-general
Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello PGSQL-Gurus,
>
> I have already ask this on pgsql-php and php-db but unfortunatly
> gotten no answer.
>
> I have a search form and I like to add advanced search options like
>
>         "this is a search" -XXX Test
>
> which mean,
>
> 1)      "this is a search"      must be in this order
> 2)      -XXX                    Do not find XXX contents
> 3)      Test                    AND
>
> Does anyone has a PHP/PGSQL code sniplet?

Um - not sure what this has to do with PostgreSQL. You'll probably have
more luck at one of the many PHP developer sites. I shouldn't be
surprised if there was something available in the PEAR repository too.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd