Re: Is it databases in general, SQL or Postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bricklen Anderson
Subject Re: Is it databases in general, SQL or Postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> Hope someone can help me learn.

I highly suggest getting an entry level book on SQL and reading that, then going
through the PostgreSQL documentation. This will better equip you to solve these
problems, and no doubt get you much further ahead in a shorter period of time.
--