recovering windows database after crash - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Judicaël Dehotin
Subject recovering windows database after crash
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I have postgresql 8.0 under windows, with pgadmin 3
Unfortunaly i have met a problem with postgresql which obliged me to
reinstall  postgresql.  The bad thing is i have no backup of my database
before the crash (shame on me !!  ;-))  )

So i wonder if it is possible, with the  folder of
/postgreql/data/8.0/data/base  which seem contain already the
directories of my database , to recover it ?

MAny thanks for your answer !

Judical Dehotin

Judicaël DEHOTIN
PhD Student
CEMAGREF
Unité de Recherche Hydrologie-Hydraulique
3 bis, Quai Chauveau, CP 220
69336 Lyon Cedex 9          France

Tel: (33) 4 72 20 86 11
Fax: (33) 4 78 47 78 75