Re: FOSS Reporting tools (was Oracle 10g Express - any - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: FOSS Reporting tools (was Oracle 10g Express - any
Date
List pgsql-general
Re: the learning curve, I'd certainly include OpenRPT - http://openrpt.sourceforge.net

It's similar to Crystal or Access' report designer, and full rich GUI for all platforms (Win, Mac, Linux/BSD).

PDF documentation at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132959&package_id=146756&release_id=321441

Cheers,
Ned