Re: 8.1RC1 fails to build on OS X (10.4) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Idar Tollefsen
Subject Re: 8.1RC1 fails to build on OS X (10.4)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> OS X 10.4.what-exactly?  And did you install the 10.4 Xcode tools?
> PG builds fine for me on 10.4.2, and there's at least one 10.4.something
> machine in the buildfarm, so it's not broken in general.

With all due respect, please read my original posting again. uname output is
there, indicating 10.4.3 (although I had the same problem with beta1 on 10.4.2),
and the GCC --version output indicates that it's the Apple version of GCC, which
is only installed with the Xcode package. Furthermore, it also states that I'm
aware of the OS X machines in the build farm.

- IT