Re: Hide databases - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Hide databases
Date
List pgadmin-support
Uwe Dalluege wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to hide the databases where I am not the owner?
>
> In our university we have many postgresql user.
> Each user has his own database.
> When I start pgAdmin all databases are displayed.
> Is there a button to avoid showing these databases?

Ok,
Dave and me have been discussing a little about this request, and we'll
probably implement a configurable SQL restriction for that in 1.5/1.6.
Your requirement seems typical for universities, let's declare this as
my contribution to the Deutsches Bildungssystem!

Greetings to the Geomatikum, where I spent quite some sleepy mornings in
lectures, I remember...

Regards,
Andreas