Re: Issue Installing PostgreSQL 17 on Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ray O'Donnell
Subject Re: Issue Installing PostgreSQL 17 on Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26/08/2024 12:33, Jyoti Saxena wrote:

Hi Ray,

I appreciate the clarification regarding the release status of PostgreSQL 17. Understanding that it is currently in the beta phase, I am eager to integrate this version into my development and testing workflows.

Could you please assist me by providing the following information:

  • Instructions on how to access and install the beta version of PostgreSQL 17 via the PostgreSQL APT repository for Ubuntu.
  • Details on where I can find the binary installation files for PostgreSQL 17 beta for Windows.

Hi Jyoti,

I don't use Windows myself so I can't help you with that, but if you look at my other email to the list, there's a link to instructions on the wiki.

HTH,

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland