Re: pgAdmin III 1.2.2 edit grid crashes with single-column - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dr. Harald Fricke
Subject Re: pgAdmin III 1.2.2 edit grid crashes with single-column
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
(...)
>>Hello all,
>>I have got a strange problem with pgAdmin III 1.2.2 on
>>Windows XP SP2.
>>I've got a table with only one column (also primary key) of type
>>varchar. pgAdmin crashes every time I insert a new row in the
>>edit grid,
>>either when hitting enter or pressing the store button. The crash
>>actually happens after committing the change. The new data is
>>there when
>>I restart pgAdmin.
>>
>>Can anybody reproduce this?
>

> Not on 1.4 beta 3. Can you give that a try please?
(...)

On my computer, 1.4 beta 3 crashes too. I also get a warning in slightly
broken German that my server is running on Windows and cannot handle
UTF8 correctly. The server is 8.0.1 running on Novell SLES 9.

Regards,
Harald Fricke