Re: Possible bug in pgAdmin III v1.2.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Possible bug in pgAdmin III v1.2.2
Date
List pgadmin-support
A.j. Langereis wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> My pgAdmin crashed when I tried to vacuum the "template0" database. It
> is of course not needed to vacuum this database, but I clicked on it by
> accident. When I tried it again, this time on purpose, it happened again.

This is caused by launching VACUUM on a non-connected DB. Fixed in SVN,
thanks for reporting.

> Furthermore I would like to request to separate the help file and the
> tool: If the help file is opend, it is now not possible to use the rest
> of the tool (except for opened query-tool windows). It would be very
> nice if the could be separated in a future version.

This is a known restriction of wxCHM help. I find that annoying too, but
can't do anything about that (buried deep down in wx)

Regards,
Andreas