Re: bigserial problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: bigserial problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
rich.morrison@atxinc.com wrote:

>  >
>  > I checked this, it works.
>
> Are you using the same program version that I am? It fails on my
> computer with the previously stated error. I'm using the US English,
> Win32, verion 1.2.2.0 build installed with the msi installer.

No, I used CVS head, the 1.4beta1-to-be.
That code didn't change for quite a while, so I don't know what should
be different. Anyway, please try the snapshot version. Somehow the sql
string seems to be truncated while it is constructed, that sounds really
weird.

Regards,
Andreas