Re: Advice on RAID card - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Ben-Nes
Subject Re: Advice on RAID card
Date
List pgsql-performance
I think the answer is simple

if the question is low end Raid card or software ? go on the software
and youll get better performance.

If this is a high end server i wouldnt think twice. HW RAID is a must
and not only because the performance but because the easynes ( hot swap
and such ) and the battery

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager