Re: Direct I/O - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Direct I/O
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2023-04-16 Su 10:18, Tom Lane wrote:
Mikael Kjellström <mikael.kjellstrom@mksoft.nu> writes:
On 2023-04-16 00:10, Tom Lane wrote:
so curculio should be the only one that's at risk here.
Maybe just upgrading it is the right answer.
Just let me know if I should switch curculio to OpenBSD 7.3.
Yes please.

I already have a new server setup so only need to switch the "animal"
and "secret" and enable the cron job to get it running.
Actually, as long as it's still OpenBSD I think you can keep using
the same animal name ... Andrew, what's the policy on that?

update_personality.pl lets you update the OS version / compiler version / owner-name / owner-email

I am in fact about to perform this exact operation for prion.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan