Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Did anybody use Crystal Reports with PostgreSQL for business critical
stuff? Recently we have seen some Crystal Reports cores with PostgreSQL.

    Best regards,

        Hans

Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Dave Held wrote:
>
>> When trying to use the Business Objects Business View
>> Manager to create a Data Foundation through the
>> aforementioned JDBC driver, tables containing NUMERIC
>> fields fail to be addable, giving only the non-helpful
>> error message: "Not Implemented".
>

> Someone else reported this before and we added additional error text to
> the not implemented message to help track down what it needed to work.
> Unfortunately they never tried it and got back to us.  Does the
> development driver provide any more detail?
>
> Kris Jurka

Cybertec Geschwinde & Schönig GmbH
Schöngrabern 134; A-2020 Hollabrunn
Tel: +43/1/205 10 35 / 340