Re: FW: problem pasting text into a column in 'view - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: FW: problem pasting text into a column in 'view
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:
> Sent to the list owner in error...

We don't have limits on this (AFAIK), so I'm afraid it's a restriction
of the underlying control. I'm afraid you're stressing the goal of the
table editor beyond its reasonable limits, don't have a solution at hand
for you (at least not in pgAdmin)

Regards,
Andreas