Postgresql Books: Which one ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aly Dharshi
Subject Postgresql Books: Which one ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

    I hope that you are well. I noticed that Chapters (in Canada atleast) has these
books for sale, does anybody have any recommendations which one to get ?

    1) PostgreSQL by Korry Douglas (SAMS)
http://www.samspublishing.com/title/0672327562
    2) beginning Databases With Postgresql: From Novice To Professional, Second
Edition: From Novice To Professional (APress)

    Thanks alot for your advice.

    Cheers,

    Aly.

--